These are the latest changes made to our reference book A Grammar of Modern Indo-European, Second Edition, in Versions 4.0 to 4.15:
- Version 4.0 (1 Sep 2009) – Full revision of A Grammar of Modern Indo-European, pre-version 4.
- Version 4.1 (1 Oct 2009) – Revision of Appendix I (English-Indo-European and English-Indo-European dictionaries) and III (Etymological lexicon).
- Version 4.15 (16 Oct 2009):
- Revision of Appendix I (English-Indo-European dictionary) – it wasn’t alphabetically ordered from English, but from PIE words.
- Correction of forms with dashes: sindhueuropajom for *sindhu-europajom and prmosindhueuropajom for *prmo-sindhueuropajom official source.
- Changes in Chapter 1 – Introduction, Section Modern Indo-European.
- Corrections in Chapter 3 – Words and their Forms (gummi, sestum).
- Correction of the Indo-European lexicon: seaside for *seeside, apo for apò.
- Revision of Appendix III – Etymological lexicon, Indo-Iranian column: characters did not appear correctly in the Print version.