The new full revision of our main work, A Grammar of Modern Indo-European version 5.0, has been published as a Third Edition in printed format, also available for purchase at Amazon. It begins version 5.0 of the grammar, five years after the first one. The most important changes include:
- Revision of the general orientation of the grammar : from the partially artificial language that was presented in the First Edition, this grammar departs from a standard Proto-Indo-European reconstruction, and adds certain necessary selections. Unnecessary additions have been wiped out.
- Full revision of the Verbal system
- Full revision of the Lexicon
- Thorough revision of the Phonology, Syntax, and Conjunctions chapters, and of the Numerals
- Revision of all other sections, including important changes to the Writing System and the Introduction